The two-dimensional LED-CROSS is very suitable for providing a visual representation of the inclination of a platform.
Typical applications are:
- Supervision of a crane for goods that are sensitive to inclinations
- Optical aid for manual hydraulic levelling of objects or platforms
- Supervision of working platforms: preventing the platform from tilting with the help of programmable alarms
The instrument has the following features:
- Inputs for 2 ZEROTRONIC-sensors; typically two 10° sensors are used
- Resolution of 10 LEDs per direction. Logarithmic resolution to allow very precise reading around zero
- 4 alarms can be set (one alarm per direction)
- 7 alarm outputs are programmable with logical functions and are provided as open-collector outputs
- The functionality of the unit and the cables are controlled, and can be assigned to one of the alarm outputs. Unit can be panel-mounted or mounted in a housing. Box available on request
CONTROLLED CRADLE TO LIFT AND PLACE PAYLOAD FAIRING OF A ROCKET
Measuring task / Goal:
The balancing and weight distribution cross at the head of the cradle should be monitored in both axes. Deviation from horizontal alignment must be visualized at the cranes control panel. Thresholds in each direction limit maximum allowed misalignment. Overshooting the limits must activate an alarm and disrupt the lifting action. The display unit should facilitate manual corrections of the centre of gravity alignment by joystick. Failures of the monitoring system must be signalled by alarm condition.