BlueCLINO up to ±60°
BlueCLINO portable precision measuring instrument for inclinations up to ±60°.
The combination of robust and precise mechanics with large measuring range, wireless data transmission, and easy-to-read color display makes the BlueCLINO a very versatile portable measuring instrument.
The BlueCLINO is available in aluminum and cast iron. An engineer on a roof adjusting an antenna would likely prefer the aluminum version due to the lower weight. On the other hand, in the workshop the cast iron version is often preferred when aligning machine parts.
The inclination measuring instrument BlueCLINO has the following features:
- Radio transmission, based on Bluetooth technology
- Large and very easy-to-read color display
- Various color profiles can be chosen
- Various display methods such as bar graphs or spirit levels can be chosen
- All current units can be indicated
- High precision over the entire measuring range of ±10° and ±60° with integrated temperature compensation
- The internal software, together with a reversal measurement, a simple zero setting
- Rugged housing, with prismatic bases made of either aluminum hard anodized or cast iron, nickel plated
- The base on the right hand side can be used as a measuring base as well
- Built-in cross vial for easy alignment of the vertical axis in order to avoid “twist errors”
- The instrument is compatible with the full range of WYLER digital sensors
- Powered by standard 1.5V batteries, rechargeable batteries or with mains adapter
- Fulfils the strict CE requirements (immunity against electromagnetic smog)
- The instrument can be adjusted to local gravitation
- The instrument can be recalibrated with the help of simple calibration tools that are supplied together with the instrument (option). This process is supported by the internal software
- Magnetic inserts in the left hand vertical and bottom horizontal base possible
- A fourth measuring base may be attached to the top of the instrument
The inclination measuring instrument BlueCLINO is optionallly equipped with an integrated calibration set-up for a quick calibration procedure which enables the calibration without complex means. On the backside of the instrument precisely manufactured and placed holes are available for installing the dowel pins as calibration aids. These pins are part of the delivery and can be inserted into the holes. With the quick calibration method the values at + and - 45° as well as the exact zero value can be adjusted. By this procedure the instrument can be set to a sufficiently high precision for most of the applications. For more details see "VIDEOS/TUTORIALS".
The BlueCLINO can be delivered with an internationally recognised Calibration Certificate against a surcharge
Quick calibration of the inclination measuring instrument BlueCLINO
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING / INCLINATION OF A HUGE BEARING RING
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING / MACHINE TOOLS / ADJUSTMENT ANGLE OF A TOOL
FORMULA 1 CAR RACING
MAPPING A GOLF GREEN
Measuring task / Goal:
Mapping of the inclinations on the Green areas of a Golf course.
Some golf courses in England measure the flatness of the „Green“ in a simple way. A special vehicle has been constructed, on which two CLINOTRONIC are mounted in a right angles to each other.
Both are connected to a small printer. The green is checked according to a pre-set pattern and at each measuring point, after a short stop, the inclination angles determined in the two directions are recorded and printed.
CONTINEOUS CASTING / DIE TAPER
Continuous casting is a process where molten metal is continuously feed to a cooled die, which is open on the lower end. For a successful process, chilling of the metal is precisely controlled. The correct taper angle is crucial for a successful process.
The taper angle shall be precisely measured and adjusted. Precise results shall be possible in the workshop, while preparing dies, as well as on the casting line where severe conditions are common. Weight should allow easy handling by 1 person.
RADIO ONCOLOG / CALIBRATION ON LINAC MECHANICS
In order to keep service downtime of the Linac as short as possible, en efficient and accurate way to calibrate Gantry settings, collimator angle and to adjust Couch Roll is needed.
Measuring task / Goal:
The small dimensions (100x75x30 mm) and the light weight (485 Gramm) together with the 4 precise measuring bases situated around the periphery, make the CLINOTRONIC Plus the ideal instrument for the calibration task.
MEASURING OF THE INCLINATION OF THE ROAD SURFACE
Roads are cambered in the middle to ensure a proper drain of the rainwater. The inclination of this camber must be within certain tolerances to guarantee a safe driving.
The inclination of the road must be measured regularly during the placement of the road surface to ensure that the inclination remains within the tolerances. The measurements must be made by road workers at various temperatures (summer and hot tar) and even at insufficient light conditions (evening).