To meet the increasing demand for long-term monitoring, WYLER AG offers a data logger specifically adapted to WYLER instruments. High autonomy and integrated Bluetooth and GSM technology allows users to handle even complex monitoring tasks:
- Long-term monitoring of dams, bridges or buildings:
- Continuous data collection of various WYLER sensors
- These measuring values can then be sent once a day to the office via GSM
- Monitoring of correct inclination of objects:
- Monitoring of machines:
- Monitoring of machines running 24h a day
- Monitoring of machines during commissioning
- Measuring of errors on a machine
- Low current consumption, allowing long-term monitoring
- SMS messages e.g. when surpassing alarm limits
- Wide temperature range from – 40 to + 85 °C
- Small and robust housing with IP 66
- The ZEROMATIC cannot be configured with the Datalogger itself. Either a BlueMETER or the configuration software provided with the ZEROMATIC has to be used.
The data logger is supplied with setup and analysis software, which allows an easy setting of all parameters for the data collection as well as the analysis of the data.