Precision measuring instruments have to be tested and re-certified in regular intervals. The length of these intervals is dependent on:
- Usage of the instruments
- Environment in which the instruments are used
- Internal Quality Assurance System of the customer
- National Norms and Standards
To give piece of mind to our customers, WYLER AG is offering the option of a maintenance contract for the WYLER instruments and measuring systems.
The MAINTENANCE CONTRACT offers the following services to the customer
- Complete inspection and re-adjustment of the instrument / system in a regular interval as well as remedy of defaults reported by the customer
- The scope of delivery includes an internationally recognized Calibration Certificate SCS for the entire system confirming the performance after the service intervention. Traceable certificates SCS are issued according our accreditation as a calibration laboratory by the Swiss authorities
- Shortest possible turn-around time
- Highest priority in the repair department
- Transport from and to Winterthur, Switzerland
- Technical enhancements and modifications published by WYLER, if this is considered suitable
- Extension of the warranty period from 24 to 36 months
There are 3 repair categories for each type of WYLER instrument
|Level 1-repair||No operation into the measurement unit required, lapping/ |
scraping of measuring base, control/adjust gain and drift.
|Level 2-repair||Measurement unit has to be opened, minor electronic repairs, |
twist adjustment, grinding and lapping/scraping of measuring
base, control/adjust gain and drift.
|Level 3-repair||Measurement unit has to be opened, major electronic repair, |
new measuring cell, new housing, grinding and lapping/
scraping of measuring base, ew calibration, control/ adjust. gain and drift.
* the exact definition of Level 1, 2 or 3 – repair is dependent on the type of instrument.
WYLER is offering two versions of this contract, at identical cost per year:
- Customer is sending his instruments every 24 months to WYLER AG for testing and re-certification
- All Level 1 and 2-repairs are included
- If a Level 3-repair would be required, the cost for a Level 2-repair is deducted from the cost
- Customer is sending his instruments every 36 months to WYLER AG for testing and re-certification
- All Level 3-repairs are included (only exception: the instrument is so severely damaged that it can no longer be repaired)
- Version 2 would correspond to an „all-inclusive“ maintenance contract
Ask your local WYLER representative to quote a maintenance contract for your WYLER instruments!