Software Development Kit
For customers intending to develop their own analyzing software for WYLER instruments, WYLER AG provides several software examples, which explain how to interact with WYLER instruments or sensors either direct or via a software interface developed by WYLER. These examples should allow an experienced programmer to develop successfully his own application software.
WYLER software interface for Microsoft Windows
The software interface developed by WYLER provides a common programming platform to integrate WYLER instruments and sensors and consists of 3 functional blocks:
1. COM port management
- Listing of the COM ports
- Selection of the COM ports to be used
2. Instruments and sensor administration
- Listing of instruments and sensors
- Selection of the sensors to be measured by their ID
3. Reading of measuring values
- Adjustment of measuring parameters
- Selection of measuring speed / sampling rate
- Measuring values to be read (displayed angle, temperature)
- Reading / memorizing of measuring values in the background
- Reading in / transfer of values measured in the background at any time
Software interfaces are available for the following programming environments:
- Visual C++ 6.0
- Visual Studio 2008
- LabVIEW™ from version 8.6.1
System requirements for the WYLER software interface
Please contact WYLER AG or your WYLER representative if you interested to get these software examples. The more information we get about your application, the instruments to be used as well as your programming environment, the better we can ensure that you will successfully implement your measuring application.
The access to the Software-Modules is protected by a password. Please contact your local WYLER-Partner or WYLER AG in Switzerland to get the code.